(Personal Income Tax Filing, Trust & Estate Tax Filing, Nonprofit Organization Tax Filing and more)

The tax season is always around the corner and it is never too late to start preparing for it. The preparation process should start early to make sure you have sufficient time to gather all the necessary IRS tax documents and deductable expenses to present to your tax CPA Accountant. Even when you think you have gathered all the necessary tax documents, do not be surprised if after a visit to your CPA's office, it turns out more expenses can be tax deductable and you may have to do some more digging. That is of course our goal. To come up with as many expenses as possible to reduce our clients tax liability down, to zero if possible.

Some common expenses that may be deductable on your personal income taxes include: Home mortgage interest, property taxes, student tuition and student loan interest expenses, health insurance premiums, other various medical related expenses, DMV fees, unreimbursed employment expenses, investment losses and expenses, gambling and hobby related expenses and much more.

Some common IRS tax forms you may need to present to your Tax Accountant CPA include: W-2, 1099 MISC, 1099 Int, 1098, 1099 S. The list goes on. Our general rule is to gather any and all tax related documents, receipts and correspondence in a separate folder and present it to us at your visit. If you are unsure of something, you can always call our office for a free consultation. If you have lost any of your IRS or state tax documents, don't worry. We have a way of obtaining it.

We can also plan for, prepare and file your other state(s) tax returns, Nonprofit Organization income taxes, Trust & Estate income taxes, unfiled income taxes, business taxes and any other taxes that you may need to file. Please give us a call if you are unsure whether a certain tax return may have to be filed.

We can plan for, prepare and file your income taxes for all states including Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin.

Call for your FREE CPA Consultation Today!
Ph: 818-500-7117
  Other Business Buidling Tool Websites:

About UsContact Us
BUSINESS TAXES •Corporation taxesLLC taxesPartnership taxesSole proprietor taxes
OTHER TAXES •Personal income taxesTrust & Estate taxesNonprofit organization taxesUnfiled Tax returns
BUSINESS SERVICES •Incorporation servicesBookkeeping ServicesAudit ServicesPayroll ServicesSales TaxesDBA Filing